Bayou Calvinist

A Somewhat Eclectic Discussion by a Law Student Concerning All of Today's Major Topics, as well as, a Few Not So Major Topics

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

When I am in school, I often find myself waking up at some early hour (between 2-4 am) with great dread over some legal issue which I hopefully reassure myself will not be on the final. Now that I am out of school for the summer, I tend to sleep like a log. Last night, however, I found myself awake at 3:30 am and unable to get back to sleep. What, you may ask, was the legal worry which awoke me from my slumber? The answer, unfortunately for me, was none.

Instead I stayed awake for the better part of an hour trying to think of one song I disliked as much as Gwen Stafani's Holaback Girl.

Any ideas of a song which trumps this one for its horrendousness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home